We are waiting for your enquiry
Call or email us in Spain on 0034 620624633. Email us - email@example.com
Furnishing with White Costa Calida Spain.
Does an all-white room make you feel comfortable or do you feel timid and afraid to relax? White is one of those colours that many homeowners shy away from, as they are nervous about making an all-white room feel comfortable and welcoming. White can be the most refreshing colour of the spectrum. It can evoke purity, cleanliness, but also confidence and sophistication. Before you decide that an all-white interior is not for you, read our list of pros and be surprised how easily comfortable white can be in your interiors.
2. A white room will look bigger and brighter, as its more reflective- making a room feel open and airy which helps maximize the effect created by natural light.
3. White rooms are a blank canvas, so if you have a beautiful vista- a view of the sea, mountains, trees or the city then a white room is the perfect backdrop .
4. White is so versatile that it works well in an ultra-modern white lacquer finish minimal kitchen or a traditional kitchen where ultra-creamy white pairs well with traditional and wooden kitchen cabinets.
5. Many homeowners love white in the kitchen because it feels clean and classic. It’s also very easy to update a tired kitchen with a lick of white paint. Many kitchen appliance manufacturers now offer appliances in white too.
6. White goes with any metal finish, like stainless steel, brass, copper and gold. Metals reflectance is a great pairing with the crispness of white.
7. Using white faux leather and faux suedes on your upholstery is the best alternative to using this normally shyed away colour. There are loads of modern fabrics that have new technical properties that makes them easy to clean and protect against modern life.
8. Let your artwork be the focal point in your room with a white backdrop. This is the most easy and effective way of making an impact.
9. There are hundreds of shades of white! Every colour in the spectrum has a white version of it. From pinks and yellows to greens and purples, there are underlying faint hints of colour in a variety of whites. Find the one that features most in your home (look at tiles, countertops, flooring etc) to find the best underlying coloured white.
10. Consider layering whites in similar shades of white, warm whites, grey, warm greys etc to add warmth. Use patterns, textures and varying materials in similar white hues to create a room that has depth and interest.
11. An all-white interior gives you the versatility to change it at a whim! Add colour throughout the seasons by using soft furnishings- swap accent rugs, scatter cushions and bed linen to create a seasonal home that is a versatile interior all year around. Pius in the summer time an all-white interior is cool and refreshing and may not need seasonal colours at all.
12. Nothing says “Wow” like an eye-catching colour amongst a sea of white interior walls in a bathroom. A white bathtub, sink basin and flooring can look striking against any colour that adds punch and pizazz to the eye. Red mosaic tile, teal and aqua glass tiles, or even a monochromatic metallic steel tile accent wall will make any all-white bathroom look sophisticated and cosmopolitan!
13. Finally white can work like an eraser in your interiors. Whether your home has some architectural mishaps, exposed mechanical ducts, or overhead unsightly blemishes in the drywall – white can camouflage the eyesores. In older homes, white can help highlight gorgeous crown moulding and craftsman details can be highlighted with gorgeous white.